In the heart of the Southern Hemisphere, where the dance of the Southern Lights illuminates the night sky and mountains stand tall with regal grace, there exists a land that seems like a canvas painted by the hands of celestial beings. This is New Zealand, a tale of landscapes that unfolds like chapters in a storybook.
The narrative begins in the South Island, where the Southern Alps rise majestically, their snow-capped peaks piercing the heavens. Aoraki/Mount Cook, the tallest sentinel, watches over a landscape of glaciers and alpine meadows. As the morning sun casts a golden glow upon the icy slopes, the mountains come alive, whispering tales of ancient times when ice ruled the land. Venturing westward, the tale weaves through Fiordland, a realm of misty fjords and towering cliffs that plunge into the depths of the Tasman Sea. Milford Sound, the jewel of Fiordland, echoes with the roar of waterfalls cascading down sheer granite walls. Here, the landscape tells of a tumultuous love affair between earth and sea, where nature sculpts masterpieces with each raindrop and gust of wind. Traveling north, the story encounters the glow of Rotorua’s geothermal wonders. Pohutu, the largest geyser, dances with steam and sulfurous whispers, recounting the ancient stories of the Maori people. Hot springs and bubbling mud pools punctuate the landscape, a reminder of the earth’s fiery heart that beats beneath the surface.
The journey takes a turn to the east, where the vibrant hues of Lake Tekapo paint a surreal picture. In the daytime, lupins carpet the shores with purples and pinks, while, come nightfall, the stars emerge in a cosmic ballet. The Aoraki Mackenzie International Dark Sky Reserve narrates tales of constellations and galaxies, where the universe unfolds its secrets to those who gaze skyward. Further north, the story embraces the golden beaches of Abel Tasman National Park. Here, the coastline whispers of serenity, where turquoise waters meet golden sands, and native birdsong serenades the wanderer exploring hidden coves and lush forests. As the narrative unfolds in the North Island, the story encounters the vibrant city of Auckland, framed by the iconic Sky Tower. Urban landscapes merge seamlessly with the natural, telling a tale of a city that harmonizes with the surrounding beauty.
In the heart of the island, the geothermal wonders of Waimangu Valley tell a tale of bubbling mud and steaming waters, a symphony of earth’s primal forces. The volcanic landscapes, like pages in a diary, reveal the scars and triumphs of a land shaped by fire and time. The tale concludes on the shores of the Coromandel Peninsula, where Cathedral Cove stands as a natural archway inviting adventurers into a coastal wonderland. Here, the story leaves its readers with a sense of awe, a final chapter that lingers in the soul like a vivid dream.
New Zealand’s landscape tells a story of resilience, of a land that bears the imprints of ancient forces and welcomes those who seek to explore its pages. Each vista is a verse, each mountain a stanza, and the collective panorama is an epic ballad that beckons travelers to become part of the narrative, to wander through its pages, and discover the magic woven into the very fabric of the land.
- 2 Photographer Instructors
- Flight Ticket from Jakarta To Queenstown
- Accommodations (Based on Double Occupancy)
- All Tickets and Entrance fee
- Roundtrip Airport Transfer
- Parking fees
- Food and Beverages
- Liquor and Alcohol
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, bellhops, etc
- International medical and travel Insurance Coverage
- Single room supplement $850
- Traveling Jakarta – NZ
- Flight Qantas QF 42 Jakarta – Sydney
- Flight Qantas QF 121 Sydney – Queenstown
- Te Anau Arrived Check-in, City sightseeing (Free time)
- Buying groceries for food and ransom during photo traveling to Milford
- Prepare for a sunrise photoshoot, at Monkey Creek.
- Photo Traveling to Eglinton Flats
- Mirror Lake
- Milford Valley
- Sunset shoot at Milford Sound
- Return to Te Anau Hotel for Dinner at 8.00 PM
- Check out from Hotel 08.00 AM (No sunrise photo)
- Start Photo Traveling to Queenstown
- Lake Wakatipu
- Devil Stair
- Drift bay
- Sunset at Moke Lake
- Check in Queenstown Hotel after Sunset Photo at 20.00 PM
- Start at 04.00 AM for Sunrise at Glenorchy
- Return to the hotel from Glenorchy at 08.00 AM, Check out at 09.00 AM
- Photo Travelling to Lake Hayes
- Arrow Junction
- Crown Range Summit
- Cardrona Bra
- Sunset Wanaka Tree
- Check-in Wanaka Hotel after sunset photo at 20.00 PM
- Check out from the Hotel at 08.00 AM (No sunrise photo)
- Photo Travelling to Lindis Pass
- Clay Cliff
- Lake Pukaki
- Aoraki Mt. Cook Scenic
- Sunset Peter’s Lookout
- Check in Twizel Villa after sunset photo at 20.00 PM.
- Check out Twizel Villa at 04.00 AM
- Sunrise Tasman Glacier
- Check-in at Mt Cook Hotel at 14.00 PM
- Sunset tracking Hooker Valley starts at 15.00 PM
- Check out Mt Cook at 08.00 AM (No sunrise photo)
- Lake Tekapo
- Church of Good Shepherd
- Check-in at Tekapo Villa after sunset at 20.00 PM
- Check out Tekapo Villa at 08.00 AM
- Photo traveling during travel to Christchurch
- Arrived at Christchurch doing free time for all participants at the city center
- Check-in at Christchurch Hotel at 15.00 AM
- Check out Christchurch Hotel at 02.30 AM
- Travelling NZ-Jakarta
- Flight Qantas QF 138 Christchurch – Sydney
- Flight Qantas QF 41 Sydney – Jakarta
- New Zealand visa processing takes 2-4 months. March is the maximum time to register for a New Zealand visa to be able to take part in this trip.
- To carry additional batteries for cameras or drones, you are required to use a lipo-safe bag and carry it into the aircraft cabin
Necessary Covid-19 Vaccinations, International Medical and Travel Insurance Coverage.
Your deposit is a firm commitment, and will be subject to a cancellation fee. For this reason, we recommend trip insurance. Please refer to the Payments, Cancellations, and Refunds section in our terms and conditions for the full details of our policies. Please do not make air travel arrangements until checking with us first.
While these descriptions represent the photo tour’s planned itinerary, we reserve the right to revise it without notice as we see fit. Details on this page are also subject to change without notice, including substitutions of tour leaders. We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of participants is not met. And while we don’t anticipate this happening, we reserve the right to adjust the fees for this photo tour due to factors outside of our control, such as fluctuations in currency rates, political or governmental action, new applicable taxes, and related issues. Please do not purchase air travel before confirming with us. Participants are expected to be in fair health and be capable of spending days walking around the various areas while carrying their own equipment and luggage. We can never count on the weather patterns in our destination. For this reason, we have our list of beautiful locations we’ll be going to, but we need to keep our schedule fluid, as we will be adapting to changing weather conditions on the ground.