Getting lost autumn season in New Zealand is a survey trip with small expectation but bring big motivation to find the best spot photo in New Zealand. New Zealand is one of the most delightful and admiring countries to photograph experience, April is the autumn season in New Zealand and one of the best times for photography, Take a trip to some areas in New Zealand With diverse and stunning natural scenery and greenfields.
A lack of crowding. Emerald waters, It seems too good to be true. 10 days in New Zealand we will visit the most popular city in New Zealand, like Christchurch, Wanaka, and Queenstown, In April Average daytime temperatures during autumn range from 7 – 21 degrees Celsius (45 – 70F). in the south. Expect a mixture of weather – crisp, sunny days can briskly change to cooler temperatures with spring showers.
Autumn in New Zealand is a great time for photography, From majestic alpine peaks to vivid turquoise lakes and steaming geothermal terrain, New Zealand offers immense variety all in a relatively compact and easy-to-navigate area. Add the changing colors of autumn to the mix, and what is already a treat for the eyes becomes even more so as the intermixed yellows, browns, and reds provide another layer of depth to its scenery.
- 1 Photography Instructors
- Accommodations (Based on Double Occupancy)
- Transportation during trip
- All Tickets and Entrance Fees
- Airfare to and from Queenstown
- Food and Beverages
- Liquor and Alcohol
- Tips for tour guides, drivers, bellhops, etc
- International Medical and Travel Insurance Coverage
- Single room supplement $850
- Arrive at Queenstown Airport New Zealand
- Go to Te Anau Possibility and take pictures along the road for sunset
- Spot Scouting from Te Anau to Milford Sound
- Exploring spot Milford Sound
- Exploring spot Milford Sound
- Spot Scouting from Milford Sound to Nugget Point Light House
- Exploring Nugget Point Light House sunrise
- Tunnel Beach
- Go to Tekapo
- Milky Way at the Church of the Good Shepherd
- Explore Tekapo Lake
- Explore Aoraki Mountain Cook
- Go to Wanaka
- Sunrise Wanaka Tree
- Spot Scouting from Wanaka Sound to Treble Con
- Go to Queenstown
- Sunrise Explore Moke Lake
- Sunset at Skyline Queenstown
- Back to Jakarta
Necessary Covid-19 Vaccinations, International Medical and Travel Insurance Coverage.
Your deposit is a firm commitment, and will be subject to a cancellation fee. For this reason, we recommend trip insurance. Please refer to the Payments, Cancellations, and Refunds section in our terms and conditions for the full details of our policies. Please do not make air travel arrangements until checking with us first.
While these descriptions represent the photo tour’s planned itinerary, we reserve the right to revise it without notice as we see fit. Details on this page are also subject to change without notice, including substitutions of tour leaders. We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of participants is not met. And while we don’t anticipate this happening, we reserve the right to adjust the fees for this photo tour due to factors outside of our control, such as fluctuations in currency rates, political or governmental action, new applicable taxes, and related issues. Please do not purchase air travel before confirming with us. Participants are expected to be in fair health and be capable of spending days walking around the various areas while carrying their own equipment and luggage. We can never count on the weather patterns in our destination. For this reason, we have our list of beautiful locations we’ll be going to, but we need to keep our schedule fluid, as we will be adapting to changing weather conditions on the ground.