Autumn in Korea is a beautiful season, known for its stunning foliage and pleasant weather, is like welcoming another spring when every leaf appears to be like a flower. One can witness the majestic view of how perfectly shaped red maple leaves spiral gently to the ground and joins the blanket of crinkled yellow not only does the Korean countryside come alive with fall foliage, parks, palaces, fortresses, and other city sights display resplendent views of autumn beauty and provide the perfect backdrop for memorable photos.
Autumn in Korea is primarily sunny with warm afternoon highs. One would feel a massive difference between the day and night autumn temperatures in Korea.
You’ll quickly understand why autumn is the most popular time to visit Korea and also to be outside in the Korean countryside. It’s a season where you can’t stay in, you’ve got to go out and embrace the gorgeous Korean nature, It calls to you!
- Single room supplement $850
- Arrive at Seoul
- Prepare for a photo shoot at Sorae Ecology Park
- Sorae Ecology Park
- Check out the hotel in Seoul and Prepare for a photo shoot at Imhan-ri Pine Field “Dancing Trees”
- Imhan-ri Pine Field “Dancing Trees”
- Gochangeupseong Fortress “Bamboo and Pine tree photo zone”
- Check-in hotel in Jeonju City
- Prepare for a sunrise photoshoot at Bugwisan
- Bugwisan Mountain
- Moreje Metasequoai Road
- Check out the hotel in Jeonju City and Prepare for a sunrise photoshoot at Nejangsan
- Bullo-dong Tumular
- Ungok Seowon
- Woljeong Bridge
- Check-in hotel in Gyeongju City
- Check out the hotel at Gyeongju City and Prepare for a sunrise photoshoot at Jusanji
- Guinsa Temple
- Check-in hotel in Cheongju City
- Check out hotel at Cheongju City and Prepare for sunrise photoshoot at Goesan mungwang jeosuji
- Goesan Mungwang Jeosuji
- Anseong Farmland
- Ganworam Hermitage
- Check in hotel in Seoul
- Prepare for a photo shoot at Sujongsa Temple
- Sujongsa Temple
- Cityscape at Seoul City
- Check out the hotel in Seoul City and Prepare to drive to Incheon Airport
- The end of the photo tour
Necessary Covid-19 Vaccinations, International Medical and Travel Insurance Coverage.
Your deposit is a firm commitment, and will be subject to a cancellation fee. For this reason, we recommend trip insurance. Please refer to the Payments, Cancellations, and Refunds section in our terms and conditions for the full details of our policies. Please do not make air travel arrangements until checking with us first.
While these descriptions represent the photo tour’s planned itinerary, we reserve the right to revise it without notice as we see fit. Details on this page are also subject to change without notice, including substitutions of tour leaders. We reserve the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of participants is not met. And while we don’t anticipate this happening, we reserve the right to adjust the fees for this photo tour due to factors outside of our control, such as fluctuations in currency rates, political or governmental action, new applicable taxes, and related issues. Please do not purchase air travel before confirming with us. Participants are expected to be in fair health and be capable of spending days walking around the various areas while carrying their own equipment and luggage. We can never count on the weather patterns in our destination. For this reason, we have our list of beautiful locations we’ll be going to, but we need to keep our schedule fluid, as we will be adapting to changing weather conditions on the ground.